UCSMP Grades 6-12 Electronic Resources
Electronic resources to accompany UCSMP texts for grades 6-12 are available as indicated by the dots in the table below.
- PTM = Pre-Transition Mathematics
- TM = Transition Mathematics
- A = Algebra
- G = Geometry
- AA = Advanced Algebra
- FST = Functions, Statistics, and Trigonometry
- PDM = Precalculus and Discrete Mathematics
|3.||"Show Me More"||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|6.||TE on CD||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|7.||Assessment assistant CD||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Items 1-5, 10, and 11 are available from McGraw-Hill Education with a password obtainable from the local McGraw-Hill Education sales representative. Other items are available as indicated.
- eTE, the electronic Teachers Edition: enables a teacher to display answers to questions and the additional examples that are found in the TE, and contains links to assessments and teaching resources.
- eSE, the electronic Student Edition: enables a student to access the entire textbook on line.
- "Show Me More": Worked-out examples for each lesson with oral explanations as the example is being worked out
- Spanish glossary: Spanish equivalents of all the glossary terms.
- TI-Nspire files: A file for selected calculator examples throughout the book.
- TE on CD: The complete teacher’s edition on two CDs, available from McGraw-Hill Education.
- Assessment assistant: A CD that includes quizzes and tests for the entire book, available from McGraw-Hill Education.
- Interactive applets: From 1-9 interactive activities for each course. Click here to access (no password required).
- Common Core State Standards correlations: A correlation of the first three UCSMP texts with the CCSS for grades 6-8 and of the last five UCSMP texts with the CCSS for grades 9-12. Click here to view (no password required).
- Common Core State Standards lessons: additional lessons written in response to Common Core State Standards objectives that are not covered in particular years by the UCSMP courses for grades 6-8.
- Appendix lessons: Five lessons and their teacher edition counterparts originally written for the California mathematics framework.
1427 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637